5 Beiträge
L N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Guest bathroom refresh - help needed - I want to update a guest bathroom but don’t want to spend lot of money. I removed the sliding shower door and added a shower curtain to “hid... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
L N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color to match navy blue tile? - We had some water damage and need to redo our powder room. The tile is navy blue. Any suggestions for paint color? Fixtures right now ar... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
L N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recessed lighting in living room? - Would you put recessed lighting in a living room? We live in a 1920s English Tudor. I think it will look odd but my husband disagrees.
    1 Kommentar
L N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
L N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash and paint suggestions needed - I've decided on off white cabinets and river white granite counter tops. I'm having trouble deciding on paint and backsplash colors. I lik... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare