6 Beiträge
Linda Brosamer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
finish and measurements - what is the depth of the unit? Is it 8 inches or 12 inches? If I had a 10inch down rod and then the unit what is the total measure? I onl... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Linda Brosamer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I ordered two boxes. - two boxes arrived, but only 5 pieces in each box. I thought each order was for 10 pieces. did I misunderstand? Its a mute point because I... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Linda Brosamer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stair rail - What vendor supplies this stairwell. We not to install in our home
    Kommentar
Linda Brosamer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes this stair rail ? - Who is the manufacturer of this stair rail
    Kommentar
Linda Brosamer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I contacted vendor for 24x24 size - They said I needed to order through houzz but I do not see where I can order the size I need
    2 Kommentare
Linda Brosamer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar