10 Beiträge
lbytwerk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for ideas on finishing the entryway - Can anyone help me finish this space? We just bought the table and mirror and struggling with the decor. Thank you. 😊
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
lbytwerk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
interesting and I like them! - Would they work on my DR hutch?
    Kommentar
lbytwerk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tedbixby... question - Great finds on the tables! Could I use the square one in addition to the round?
    Kommentar
lbytwerk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can this mirror go above the bed? - Hi, We are slowly starting to decorate the MB. We still need nightstand’s etc. I am in love with this mirror and can buy it at a good price.... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
lbytwerk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I make this room work without replacing the brown couch? - Hi - We recently had the interior painted - Panda White by SW. I purchased these pillows, on the recommendation of a designer/neighbor. T... Lesen Sie mehr
12 „Gefällt mir“    3288 Kommentare
lbytwerk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Desperate in SC for a pleasing color for our “new to us” home. - We recently moved into our dream home in the “Low Country” area of South Carolina. First on our list is having the interior painted. Can yo... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
lbytwerk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what style or type of art is this? - Looking for a similar picture to have on each side of my fireplace. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    3 Kommentare
lbytwerk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice please. What else is needed to finish my dining room? - I'm completely stuck on what else is needed for this room. I would love this room to "stand out" and not sure what other items could be ad... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
lbytwerk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does the black trim on kitchen windows work? Need advise - Hi, We are finishing up on a major kitchen remodel and I had the windows painted black yesterday. Not sure if I made a mistake or not. Ple... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
lbytwerk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! With this massive great room - We recently purchased this home. I'm at a lost for wall color. My style is more "Modern Farmhouse". The floors are wide plank pine and our... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare