12 Beiträge
lccntryrox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Begonia Prismatocarpa Variegated - Hello everyone, I have two very small plants that badly need repotting. Can anyone recommend a potting medium for this species? I do keep t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lccntryrox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for slipper pattern - HI everyone, I am looking for a slipper pattern that was published years ago in either McCalls, Woman's Day or Family Circle. It is almost ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
lccntryrox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for a recipe for food processor apple cake - Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me find this recipe, it was given to me about 30 years ago, but I recently lost it. The entire cake was... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
lccntryrox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
RECIPE: Food processor apple cake/kuchen recipe - Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me find this recipe, it was given to me about 30 years ago. The entire cake was made in stages in a fo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
lccntryrox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Alan Dart Poodle Pattern - Hi, Does anyone know where I might find Alan Dart's poodle pattern? I need a new knitting project, saw a picture of it, and would love to wo... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
lccntryrox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Gardener programs in NJ - Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any MG programs in NJ that met in the evenings. I am unable to rearrange my work schedule to accomodat... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
lccntryrox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with identification - Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate help with the identification of two plants. The first one has a very faded ID tag, all I can tell yo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
lccntryrox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Amorphophallus KOnjac - Hi, Can anyone tell me a reliable source for A. konjac? Thanks, Lisa in NJ
    1 Kommentar
lccntryrox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
variegated Hoya bella - Hi everyone, I had a bad experience when ordering some hoyas; I ordered plants, and the vendor substituted cutting without informing me. Unf... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
lccntryrox hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Growing orchids and gesneriads under lights - Hi everyone, I have had my eye on the Grower's Supply Seedling cart to replace the old stand I now have. Should I go with the 4-bulb fixture... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...