26 Beiträge
Linda Dillon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lights above mirrors. - How high should light be set above a bathroom mirror. I don't want it too close but I don't want it to far up. Is there a standard rule? T... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Linda Dillon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirror - Can you please let me know where I might purchase this gorgeous mirror! Thank you! Linda Dillon
    Kommentar
Linda Dillon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
If I lay 18x18 tiles on the floor in a diagonal (triangle) design, sho - Need help ASAP- we are tiling tomorrow! Thank you! Linda Dillon
    7 Kommentare
Linda Dillon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Linda Dillon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Linda Dillon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower and handheld - Hi! Would you be so kind to let me know what the model of the shower duo is? And does it need only one water unit? Thanks so much! I nee... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Linda Dillon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor tiles (around the toilet) - Can you tell me what these are? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
Linda Dillon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Linda Dillon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower head - Can you please tell me the make and model of the shower head. Thank you, Linda Dillon
    Kommentar
Linda Dillon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help! - Need answers to all my previous questions. Many thanks! Linda Dillon
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...