81 Beiträge
ldstarr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
ldstarr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The results are in and I'm still in remission - I promised you folks an update when I had the results of my scan and visit with the oncologist today. The scan was 100% clean and as he sug... Lesen Sie mehr
16 „Gefällt mir“    60 Kommentare
ldstarr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
It is time for my check-up...good thoughts please. - I off to the cancer center this afternoon and scheduled for a CT scan early tomorrow morning. Then an appointment with the oncologist later... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    35 Kommentare
ldstarr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Unusual produce.... - DH and I have subscribed to a service that ships Organic, non-GMO produce to us bi-weekly. So far, we really like it. It has caused us to ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
ldstarr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Someone tried to steal my Tax Refund....be careful everyone - I responded to an email from my CPA yesterday concerning a question he had while working on my return. There was no mention of account numb... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    49 Kommentare
ldstarr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
It is 73 degrees warmer... - We'll like the title says, it is 73 degrees warmer than last week here in NW Pennsylvania. The dog and I took an extended walk just prior t... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
ldstarr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A positive visit to the doctor... - Just a quick post to let you folks know that my lymphoma is still in remission. So many of you have been so kind throughout this illness, a... Lesen Sie mehr
29 „Gefällt mir“    41 Kommentare
ldstarr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Happy Thanksgiving KTers! - Wishing those of you also in the US a happy Thanksgiving. May you enjoy your day.
2 „Gefällt mir“    32 Kommentare
ldstarr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thanksgiving prep, what did you do so far? - I'm hosting a tiny Thanksgiving dinner this year for just DH, MIL and myself due to the recent death of SIL. Today I got busy and baked the... Lesen Sie mehr
    58 Kommentare
ldstarr hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floof - Local Bacon, what do you have? - I was just putting my 5 pounds of bacon from the local/regional maker into the freezer and started wondering if there are similar treasures ... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...