16 Beiträge
Leanne Schweighardt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter? - Could you please tell me the name of the countertop? My vanity is very similar and I would love to achieve the same look! Thanks!
    3 Kommentare
Leanne Schweighardt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter? - Could you please tell me the name of the countertop? My vanity is very similar and I would love to get the same look! Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Leanne Schweighardt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter? - Hello, could you please tell me the name of the counter? My cabinet is almost the same and would love to get the same look! Thanks!
    3 Kommentare
Leanne Schweighardt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Need help deciding bathroom vanity countertop! - I am so undecided. I have a medium colour wenge vanity with a white drop in square sink. (sits half on top). I had my mind made up to get a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Leanne Schweighardt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom renovation layout! Help! - I am looking to fully gut my bathroom and change the layout. My bathroom measurements are a little odd and I am having trouble deciding how ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Leanne Schweighardt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color advice! Help! - I am trying to decide what color I should be painting the top part of my front entrance. My walls are painted BM Revere Pewter and the moldi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Leanne Schweighardt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Remodel. Still need a few finishing touches. - Love my new kitchen so much I had to post before its even officially finished!
19 „Gefällt mir“    60 Kommentare
Leanne Schweighardt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window coverings? Help! - I cannot decide what window coverings to use in my kitchen. I will likely leave them open most of the time for light. I attached a couple of... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Leanne Schweighardt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Polished vs brushed cabinet hardware?? - I dont know how to decide between silver polished or brushed hardware for my kitchen! At first I thought they should match my stainless appl... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Leanne Schweighardt hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the colour of the backsplash! - Hi. Love this look of the glass backsplash. Could you provide the colour used here? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...