9 Beiträge
lebers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What would you do? Keep or change this master bathroom/closet? - We would love your thoughts on this project! Below are the problems we are facing. Our style is modern with a touch of traditional. Attached... Jetzt abstimmen
    9 Kommentare    6 Stimmen
lebers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
14x10ft bath & closet layout remodel - Hi Friends! Recently purchased a 30 year old home with a tight and narrow bath/closet layout. See video and images below. I would love your... Jetzt abstimmen
    20 Kommentare    6 Stimmen
lebers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
14x10ft bath & closet layout remodel - Hi Friends! Recently purchased a 30 year old home with a tight and narrow bath/closet layout. See video and images below. I would love your... Jetzt abstimmen
    5 Kommentare    5 Stimmen
lebers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
product height - How tall is the actual product? Is the chain/pole at a set length? What is the max and min product height when installed?
    1 Kommentar
lebers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How low should a living room chandelier sit? - Hi Houzz friends, I have only had ceiling fans and do not know the appropriate hang length for a living room chandelier. Looking to purchas... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
lebers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How low can a chandelier hang in a living room space? - Hi Houzz friends! We have a small living space 19 x 18 feet wide with 11 foot ceilings. We are looking to hang a wheel chandelier from the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lebers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Off-white wash fireplace?!? - Hi Houzz Friends , Jon and I recently downsized to a VERY small home. We are stumped on whether or not to lighten up the fireplace. We want... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
lebers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
3,000k or 4,000k led for kitchen? - Our gray walls appear green in our kitchen due to 2,700k lights. We tired 5,000k today but they appear too “fluorescent”. Should we try a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lebers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need to remove warmth from floor and green from gray wall. - Hi Friends, 1) Do you know what I can do to remove the green tone from our walls? I have "Mindful Gray" from SW currently painted... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare