14 Beiträge
Lori Daniel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Textured or smooth hardieboard siding? - Which did you go with and why?
    4 Kommentare
Lori Daniel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Porch Decking - I love the look of tongue and groove flooring on southern front porches, but I don't love the idea of maintaining one. My husband is not a f... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Lori Daniel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where do you store blow dryer/flat iron? - We're trying to design our master bathroom cabinetry. In the humid South, I use a flat iron and blow dryer every day. I want a way to store... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Lori Daniel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pocket Doors and Light Switches - Is it possible to fit light switches(wiring) in a 2X6 wall with a pocket door?
    22 Kommentare
Lori Daniel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Lori Daniel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with door/sidelines - I know I want a six panel door with sidelites and transom. I can't decide if sidelites should be full length or 3/4 length with a panel at t... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Lori Daniel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling height? - Ceiling height?
    1 Kommentar
Lori Daniel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stacking Front-loading Washer/Dryer - Any drawbacks to stacking the washer/dryer? I'm trying to squeeze in an upright freezer and utility closet into the laundry room. I'd have m... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Lori Daniel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions on Frank Betz's Brownsville plan... - My husband and I have three children, ages 17, 14, and 12. We want a colonial/farmhouse style exterior but an open kitchen/family room, We w... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Lori Daniel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Frank Betz Brownsville House Plan - Has anyone built the Frank Betz Brownsville house plan? There are some things I would change about the floor plans, but I don't want to rei... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...