8 Beiträge
lee6336 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hood - Is this beautiful kitchen hood faux painted, metal or wooden?
    2 Kommentare
lee6336 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room Update - I'm looking for ways to update this traditional dining room. The French table, chairs and antique chest with mirror will remain. The blinds ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
lee6336 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you give me information about this rug? - Can you tell me where I can get get this rug? Thanks!
    Kommentar
lee6336 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Measurements - How tall is the base of the lamp? How tall is the lamp shade? Is the height measured to the top of the finial or the top of the shade? Tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lee6336 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the weight limitation for this bench? - Thinking of using for a breakfast bench. Can it hold 2 teenagers or small adults?
    1 Kommentar
lee6336 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looped Wool Carpet - I am looking into a wool looped carpet fo a great room. My biggest concern is piling or fuzz. Has anyone used a large loop carpet? The carp... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
lee6336 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me who makes this rug? - Can you tell me who makes this rug ?
    Kommentar
lee6336 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes this chandelier? Where can I purchase? - Who makes this chandelier? Where can I purchase?
    Kommentar