9 Beiträge
leekaygraphics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are legal files front-to-back or side-to-side? I need to see a picture - I need to see a picture of open drawer showing how legal files look inside - thanks
    Kommentar
leekaygraphics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
It's perfect for our entry area- how much for 30" width w/ 4 hooks? - Can we get this in 30" width with 4 hooks? We're ready to order! Thx
    1 Kommentar
leekaygraphics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
leekaygraphics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
leekaygraphics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
leekaygraphics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does seat have adjustable downward tilt at front? - Looking for computer chair with downward seat tilt option. Thx-
    1 Kommentar
leekaygraphics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What does "seat tilt" mean? Is there a diagram illustrating this? Thx - I need a chair with seat that can tilt downward at front.
    1 Kommentar
leekaygraphics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
leekaygraphics hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar