7 Beiträge
L G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
in love with this - I'm normally not a fan of modern but it's beautiful! Love the colour of the counter, the lights and panoramic view of mountains :) Could you... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
L G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
side table lamp - Could you please tell me where the table lamp is from? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
L G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
accent wall - Hi! I didn't see an answer for the colour of the accent wall. I was just wondering what it is. It is very pretty!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
L G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
L G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint colour - what is the paint colour on the side wall? so pretty!
    Kommentar
L G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much is the chair? - How much is this chair? I love the colour and style and it would go well with my new decor.
    Kommentar