4 Beiträge
legendaryflame hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice re Painter Needed - So last November I got a written quote to paint exterior of my house. Supposed to start in January. Started in May. Standard of work is exce... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
legendaryflame hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Finishing Bedroom - Hi All, I started a renovation on the main bedroom a while ago. I have had someone staying in there before I finished. That person is now m... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare
legendaryflame hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Colours - Hi All. Need some help deciding on exterior colours for my old shabby but loved house. I am in central Queensland with a hot, humid climate... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
legendaryflame hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Boardwalk Construction - I am having a boardwalk built in my backyard. Can anyone tell me the usual spacing between decking boards for a boardwalk? Bear in mind its ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare