5 Beiträge
leider07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color should I paint the arches? - My living room/dining room is split by 3 arches. My living room is grey and my dining room is beige. When I did the arches white it didn't l... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
leider07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint color. - Hi I would like to know what the name of the paint color used in this room is. It's absolutely stunning!
    1 Kommentar
leider07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color is this room? - Would you know what color this room is painted and how the design on the wall was done?
    Kommentar
leider07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opening between living room and dining room - Originally I wanted to do bifold French doors but my builder seems to think their to hazardous, the doors are to heavy,the glass breaks etc.... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
leider07 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entry lighting - I have a two story entry total of 19 ft, how big of a chandelier do I need for it to be sufficient lighting and not look dwarfed?
    1 Kommentar