7 Beiträge
lemondee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ask A Question - I don't see a "POST" button when I click on a photo to ask a question. I typed my Subject and then my question below but there's no way t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lemondee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
App Problems - Anyone else having problems with App freezing? My problem only happens in the Houzz App. After viewing about 20-30 photos it won't let me sw... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lemondee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Missed a green tile above the toilet :) - Four squares up from the top of toilet.
5 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
lemondee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Getting rid of text over photos - Sometimes when I swipe the screen to go to the next photo on my iPhone the Description Text will cover up the photo. I can't figure how to t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
lemondee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling height - Do you recall the ceiling heights in the hall and great room areas? P.S. This house is my favorite project on HOUZZ. NICELY DONE!
    1 Kommentar
lemondee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who manufactures these corner windows? - Who manufactures these corner windows?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare