9 Beiträge
Lesley Gilbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Screen door color - We recently installed this wooden screen door. We can’t decide what color to paint or stain it. We’ve talked about repainting the entry door... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Lesley Gilbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type/color of countertops with this floor? - We have a concrete overlay floor in a flagstone shape. We are remodeling our kitchen and going to be installing white shaker cabinets. What ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Lesley Gilbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help on a wall color - Any suggestions on a wall color for this floor? Our house has a darker tropical theme. Furniture is dark wood, tropical plants inside, etc. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Lesley Gilbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color with flooring - I'm going to be doing a concrete overlay with these colors and pattern in one of my rooms. My furniture is dark brown with a tropical resort... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Lesley Gilbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deciding on a kitchen cabinet color - Just a general question about choosing kitchen cabinet colors. My kitchen doesn't receive the best light. It does have a window but the wind... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Lesley Gilbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color front door? - I'm trying to figure out a color to paint our front door. We painted the house SW practical beige. Open for suggestions!
    5 Kommentare
Lesley Gilbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front door color?? - Just put in a new front door! Not sure if I should leave it white or paint it a fun color, not red! Siding is Practical Beige from SW and tr... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Lesley Gilbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color should we paint this house? - I posted here before but would like more opinions. We are remodeling this house inside and out. I'm having a hard time figuring out a dolor.... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Lesley Gilbert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My husband and I just bought this house. It's screaming for a new paint job. Any suggestions on colors? I'm ha - Here are two pictures of the house, one in the middle of the afternoon when it is very bright and another during morning hours.
    20 Kommentare