7 Beiträge
Leslie Brooks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me finish my dining room. - The furniture, paint, chandelier, and and curtains stay. The wall decorations can go. I need to do something with the long wall. Room dimen... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Leslie Brooks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deck and husband... - While putting in the deck floor that is picture framed - Deck size 18 x 24 Picture framed three boards wide Two sets of stairs Future flag... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Leslie Brooks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone wall - So, I think for the basement family room, I want to add a stone wall for some fun. How difficult is this kind of project? Is it something li... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Leslie Brooks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cleaning construction dust... - I am cleaning my new construction home. I have hand scraped hardwood floors in a significant portion of the house. I tried Bona cleaner afte... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Leslie Brooks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    10 Kommentare
Leslie Brooks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Leslie Brooks hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar