6 Beiträge
Leslie Dawn knowles hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile suddenly not available- help! - OK, so I knew everything was going too well..day 3 of master bath reno, workers are great, no bad surprises in the tearout,.all supplies are... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Leslie Dawn knowles hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Travertine colors? Silver, Silverado the same? - Looking at travertine tiles for my bathroom and I am trying to figure out if these are the same - I am under the impression Silverado is a d... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Leslie Dawn knowles hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Town at Home Depot/ Daltile - almost the same? - I have fallen in love with semi polished porcelain tiles from both companies - they look very similar. All I have for a pic of the New Town ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Leslie Dawn knowles hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want a waterfall like that - how was it done please?
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Leslie Dawn knowles hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the shower dimensions please
    1 Kommentar
Leslie Dawn knowles hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the cabinets please?
    1 Kommentar