9 Beiträge
libbyhart hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gray paint help!!!! - I've now purchased about a dozen gray paint samples for my basement, and I feel more undecided than ever! Here is what I'm looking for: 1) ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
libbyhart hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric help!! - My new sofa just arrived, and I'm disappointed the fabric choices for the pillows. I trusted the designer at the furniture store to help p... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
libbyhart hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Leather couch - Where can I get a leather couch like http://www.roomandboard.com/rnb/m/product/detail.do?articleNumber=693433&an=0_693433&productGro... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
libbyhart hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint? - Hi all! I just finished refinishing this hutch (ce ce Caldwell chalk paint!) I love how it turned out, but once i moved it to the dining roo... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
libbyhart hat eine Diskussion gestartet
*Almost* a blank slate! Need advice... - I just bought this rug (see picture!) for a steal... I love the pattern and the grey... BUT, now I have no idea what to pair it with. We jus... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
libbyhart hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
libbyhart hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
libbyhart hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Design/furniture for my new family room - We move into our new home in less than two weeks! We close next week, and will start painting right away. The first room I want to get "... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
libbyhart hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New house paint help! - We just bought a new house, and we want to put up some paint right away! I need help on a few things: The first thing I want to do is pa... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar