10 Beiträge
likazer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Panel in hall - Opinion about the zanzibari panel
    3 Kommentare
likazer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace dilemma - Hi all, i don t Like how My fireplace looks Like at the moment. I think the color is the problem, but I m not sure. Some advice is welcome. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
likazer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinion daughter room - Opinion about the room of My little Princess ??
    14 Kommentare
likazer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Orchideeën yes or No? - Are the phalaenopsis a yah or a nay?
    16 Kommentare
likazer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exotic mirror in a classic living room - Would this exotic Latipur mirror fit in my living room on the wall between the windows. To mirrors beside each other.
    10 Kommentare
likazer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Round dinning table or long dinning tabel - I prefer round dinning table as it is more cosy... However it seems that long looks better. I still need to purchase a table, so the tables ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
likazer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help decorating new house - I love the chic cosy countyish design. How can I create this in my house . Start with the living dinning room. Pics of my house see here und... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
likazer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The TV dilemma. Need input - I m not sure where to hang My tv. Is above the fireplace ok or is it to high? Or between the windows? Or other recommendation. Please see pi... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
likazer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help how to decorate living dinnig room - I just bought a new house and would-be love your advice how I must decorate it. I just painted everything white with sigma pearl clean white... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
likazer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help how to decorate living dinnig room - I just bought a new house and would-be love your advice how I must decorate it. I just painted everything white with sigma pearl clean white... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare