162 Beiträge
lilion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! I'm moving at the totally wrong time! - It's April 3 and I close on a new house April 9. I thought i was moving in the fall, but now it looks like the actual move may be in June. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
lilion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hickory cabinets, terra cotta floor, need ideas for everything else - My husband and I close on our new house in a week. The first thing we'll do is a new kitchen. The cabinets will be a simple shaker style hic... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
lilion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this combination. - Can you tell me the countertop you used? This is lovely!
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
lilion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring in common living areas and bedrooms - suggestions please? - My husband and I live in a home we bought 19 years ago and said we were going to redo the flooring then. Then we got pets and lives and ... ... Jetzt abstimmen
    7 Kommentare    21 Stimmen
lilion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
flooring options - vinyl plank vs. carpet/laminate/etc.? - My husband and I live in a home we bought 19 years ago and said we were going to redo the flooring then. Then we got pets and lives and ...... Jetzt abstimmen
    6 Kommentare    16 Stimmen
lilion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are These Wild Elderberry - Think so, but making sure. I appreciate the help with the ID. I'm in Missouri if that matters. Thanks.
    10 Kommentare
lilion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you use an ancient canner? - When I say ancient, I mean it belonged to my 83 year old Mother-in-Law's Mother! Yesterday, Mom gave me her wooden-handled National #7 press... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
lilion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wild Blackberries need help - I originally posted this over on the fruit and orchard forum, but I think it would be better here. I hope no one minds the cross post. We ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
lilion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wild Blackberries need Help! - We have several acres of woodlands and a large (1/4 acre) wild blackberry patch. Last year we had some Japanese Beetle issues, but for the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lilion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
rolling crop crimper - I hope this is the right forum! My husband would like to put in some food plots on his deer hunting land and we're determined to do it orga... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...