33 Beiträge
Kate hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should a wood plank ceiling match the flooring? - I’m thinking about doing wood flooring on the ceiling in the foyer, should it match what is on the floor? The foyer light will be replaced. Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Kate hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you know the wall color? - Do you know the wall color?
    Kommentar
Kate hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has anyone seen this wallpaper? - I have asked the designers and not gotten a reply and searched high and low.
    7 Kommentare
Kate hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I replace my kitchen can lights with these star lights? - I feel my kitchen is a bit boring so I’m looking to add some interest. I’m thinking of changing my ceiling cans to these flush mount star li... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    42 Kommentare
Kate hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hinges are hard! Flummoxed on how to secure this access door. - So I cut a hole in the wall over the bathroom door to allow access for some storage over the bathroom ceiling. I made this nice door from s... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Kate hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I add barn doors? - We are getting ready to sell our condo and want to make it more appealing to a younger buyer. I’m thinking of adding barn doors between din... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
Kate hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is Off Center OK? - We are planning on adding a linear fireplace under the TV, about the same width. The problem is we want to tile all the way to the left edge... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Kate hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I buy the black shelves? - I would love to have those shelves at above my bar.
    1 Kommentar
Kate hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How is the acrylic fabric used in the manufacture of this awning? - I don’t see any fabric in the photo, but it mentions it in the materials.
    1 Kommentar
Kate hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What else is needed to finish this tiny cabin bedroom? - This room is only 10’ x 10’ and is a high mountain cabin. I’m thinking about perhaps a Roman shade in addition to roller blind, more colorfu... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    168 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...