38 Beiträge
lindac92 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cherry tomatoes? - I planted one plant in a big pot......and they are putting out tomatoes like mad. Beside just eating them or halving for salads, what can i ... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
lindac92 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hot cocoa mix recipe? - For a few years I would mix up that stuff made with the Nestle's Quick, powdered milk, powdered creamer, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar, a... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
lindac92 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Soo I had this bone from a standing rib roast.. - somehow it was in the save freezer during the derecho and escaped being tossed with other random stuff. So I popped it into the oven and bro... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
lindac92 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabbage? CABBAGES!!? - I was given 2 HUGE cabbages from a friend's garden. One green and one red....huge I tell you!! Probably 7 or 8 pounds total. now I know sla... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
lindac92 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can we talk sour dough starter? - Can't say I am an expert by any means.....but I have been maintaining a starter for about 3 1/2 months. Since the stay at home order....and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
lindac92 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White whole wheat flour? - I have daily been baking bread and giving it to people that I think may need a smile and a warm loaf of fresh bread. But flour has been hard... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lindac92 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
None of the links to the home forums work! - Why don't the links to the subjects on the home forums work?
    9 Kommentare
lindac92 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
left over halibut. - I know sounds like an oxymoron....but I had guests for dinner last night who brought for me to cook about 5 or 6 pounds of Alaskan frozen ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
lindac92 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could I? canners and jam makers.... - I was given about 6 pounds of concord grapes yesterday....I want to make jelly but the thoughts of dripping all that through cloth is daunti... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
lindac92 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
have you made cortido? - I have a jar working on the counter....never made it before and there are soooo many different recipes out there. I added a small splash of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...