10 Beiträge
lindamryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Utility Closet Design - Hi, I have a closet that is not being optimized. I want to use it as a utility/storage closet. I need to store my vacuum/carpet shampooer ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
lindamryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
small space landscape ideas - I have a 10x3’ area in front of my black fence where I’d like to put perhaps a small shrub or some other plants. I have a helianthus (sunfl... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
lindamryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom "spruce up" - Hi. I have a small bathroom which needs to be updated (according to my daughter - it is outdated). I don't want to spend a ton of money an... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lindamryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color Advice for living room - need advice on what color couch goes with my green living room walls, walnut hardwood floors and white woodwork? I love bold colors ... ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lindamryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design device for a small, shady spot. - Took down a tree last year (stood about in the middle of this mulched area). Would like to plant some low, evergreen shrubs and some pere... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
lindamryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
SAME ROOM. MORE QUESTIONS. - Hello Houzz friends. Well I am back with more questions about my family room. I ordered the same exact area rug I have in the "tv viewi... Lesen Sie mehr
    35 Kommentare
lindamryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deck Do-Over - my wood deck needed a cleaning and reapplication of sealer. I had the deck powerwashed, sanded and decided to paint the floor... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lindamryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help Again! Do I need 2 rugs for my large and long (18 x 35) den? - I'm back again for some help on area rugs. I have an 8x10 area rug over my laminate flooring for the TV seating area. I'd like a seating a... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
lindamryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My family room windows need your help!!! - Linda Ryan QUESTION I have a very large den (18' x 35') which we are in the process of redecorating. A fireplace is sort of centered on the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
lindamryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My family room windows need your help!!! - I have a very large den (18' x 35') which we are in the process of redecorating. A fireplace is sort of centered on the longest wall and is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare