14 Beiträge
lindg5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
S. parva running away - Hi! In March I bought an S. Parva & re potted it into a 6 inch pot. In April several runners poked out of the gritty mix & have been... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare
lindg5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could I get help with an ID? - I recently bought this dark colored sans and was wondering if I could get help with a name. The plant is about 16 inches tall. Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
lindg5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sap on leaves of my partridge breast aloe - I have an aloe Partridge Breast with sappy stuff on its leaves. I unpotted it; the roots don't look great, alot were dead, but there were s... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
lindg5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
plant ID? - Can someone help me with the ID od this plant? Thank you!
    3 Kommentare
lindg5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with ID - Can anyone help me with the name of this tiny sans I saw at Ikea? Thank You!
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
lindg5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with ID - I'm pretty new to sans and recently bought this one at a local nursery. It's sort of silvery, and I wondered if I could get help identifyin... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
lindg5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with ID.... - Can anyone help me with an id on these wormy looking guys? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
lindg5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ID for tall plant/yellow flowers - Can anyone ID this plant for me? I saw it recently growing in a planter. It's tall, about 2 1/2 to 3 ft. Sorry I don't have a better pic. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lindg5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Braided sans - I saw these at Home Depot recently. I was wondering if they can actually grow like this. The tips are taped together and parts of the braid... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
lindg5a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Succulent ID please - Can anyone please ID my newbies? Thanks!
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...