15 Beiträge
lindzblake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscaping ideas - I will inclide photos but I am looking for some ideas for our space at the lake. I was thinking a pad poured out fromt with a sidewalk along... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lindzblake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sitting room furniture - Im having trouble visualizing what kind of furniture to put in this room. In the first picture, the doors go into the master bedroom so ther... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lindzblake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Crawlspace dirt and concrete - Hey just prurchased a cabin and half the crawlspace is dirt and half is cement. I realize the dirt and walls should be covered with a vapor... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
lindzblake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deck color advice - Recently purchased a cabin and i need some advice on the color for the deck to stain and the peak. Do you think everything should be the sam... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lindzblake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture options? And where? - Just got new flooring in and I’ve been stumped on what kind of furniture to put in this sitting room. We won’t have a tv in here. You have t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lindzblake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture ideas? - Looking for some input for what kind of furniture I should put in this sitting room. We have to walk through it to get to the master bedroom... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lindzblake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Keep shelving or remove? - I’m getting new flooring and trying to decide if I should remove this or keep it. its always collecting junk and I’ve never been a big fan ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
lindzblake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What flooring goes well with wood ceiling - I have decided to change out my flooring in my house and thought I had a great idea of what I wanted going into browsing at the store until ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lindzblake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New flooring throughout? - My design abilities are horrible. So I’m turning to you all to help me with some ideas on what to do with flooring My dishwasher leaked al... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
lindzblake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint color - I need advice on what color to paint my deck and the brown around the big bay window in the front as well as the brown above the garage door... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...