12 Beiträge
C G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Before/After master bath - All the typical makings of an early 80's bathroom. Lovely wallpaper, particle board cabinetry, teeny tiny shower, odd sunken coffin-shaped t... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
C G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How can I darken my grout? - My backsplash has been installed but I don't like the color of the grout. Any advice for how I can darken it myself?
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
C G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash above the window? - I'm wondering if I should continue the backsplash to the little bit above the window. The paint color is in the breakfast dining area. Als... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
C G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Towel bar into tile - I'm also looking to install towel bars/hooks into a half tiled wall. Any concerns/things to watch out for/advice? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
C G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Frameless glass shower door gap - What is the industry standard width of the space between a glass door hinge side and the wall? I recently had a frameless glass shower insta... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
C G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Industry standard question: frameless glass shower door - What is the industry standard width of the space between a glass door hinge side and the wall? I recently had a frameless glass shower insta... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
C G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
So I tile the outside of the shower? - The wall at the left will butt up against a drawer that I'm using as a makeup vanity. The wall at the right faces the toilet. The current p... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
C G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash material - Could you provide information on the backsplash? Is it travertine? If not what is it? Do you know the dimensions of the tiles? Thankyou in a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
C G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design question: master bath lighting - Below are pics of the floor plan of my master bath remodel. I'm now at the lighting stage. I need lighting for the two vanities/sinks and al... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
C G hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of ottoman/table? - I'm turning my dining room into a sitting room due to lack of use. Hubs and I have differing opinions of what should go in the middle of th... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...