6 Beiträge
Linea Luck Pearson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help…what color should I paint crown, door and trim? thank you - I am totally overwhelmed. Hired a painter to paint two rooms. The rooms look so good I hired him to do my entire home. He needs colors and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Linea Luck Pearson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nursery/Guestroom combination - Guestroom combination-help! My daughter is expecting a baby girl in two weeks. I purchased this rug from Houzz yesterday. And yes I am a te... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Linea Luck Pearson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nursery and guestroom - Nursery and guestroom Hi, I am looking to create a girls nursery with a full size bed for my daughter and her husband. Would love suggestio... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Linea Luck Pearson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Keeping wooden door shut - I have a 100-year-old home with interior wooden doors. They all have beautiful door knobs. My dilemma is the doors don't stay closed. With t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Linea Luck Pearson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtain Rods - Does anyone have ideas about curtain rods for curved three window bay. Also I am looking for suggestions for drapes that would work well in... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Linea Luck Pearson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small sunroom - Two years ago I moved into a new home that had a very small sun room (8 x 11) with four broken windows. I finally had enough money to put ne... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare