6 Beiträge
linearlinear59 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom cabinet color - Love the blue on the cabinet! What paint color is it?
    3 Kommentare
linearlinear59 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
outdoor kitchen cabinets - Where are the outdoor kitchen cabinets from? I love the modern style!
    2 Kommentare
linearlinear59 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood trim in arch - How was the wood trim in the inner aspect of the arches accomplished? Custom mill work or clever use of off the shelf product? Please share ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
linearlinear59 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
outdoor kitchen material - I'd love to know what is the white material of the kitchen cabinets? I see the stone countertop and steel cabinet doors - what is the white ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
linearlinear59 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the paving material? Thanks! - I'm interested to know the paving material and how it is pieced together in this courtyard
    Kommentar
linearlinear59 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I get that bar cart? - I have been browsing bar carts for ages and this one is perfect!
    1 Kommentar