13 Beiträge
Linda Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New master bath and bedroom - I'm adding on to my home a new master bath and bedroom. Throughout my existing home I used dark bronze fixtures. Was thinking about a differ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Linda Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom windows maybe too low. - Our new addition is a M. bath and bedroom. We have a 14 foot cathedral ceiling, bedroom size about 15x18’ in the room we also have a slider ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Linda Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Guest bedroom - My guest bedroom is 11x11 with 8' ceiling. I have brown wood furniture, bed frame not in room yet. I would like to do something dramatic on ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Linda Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Linda Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Linda Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Linda Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Half Wall stay or go - As you enter foyer to the right is a half wall dividing the formal living room and foyer. It seems to me that the half wall dates the house,... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Linda Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Foyer - My foyer is connected with my formal living room and has a half wall for division. I think the half wall ages the entry. Should I take the h... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Linda Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Cabinets and flooring - Have oak medium color stain kitchen cabinets and island. We are going to sell house in few years but would 1st like to update home, but on a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Linda Dodson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how expensive is corrugated house siding - Have a redwood cabin want to add on but thinking about using corrugated siding on the addition and will tie it in with the original house. w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...