63 Beiträge
Lisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
front walk sinking - Over the years the front walkway is sinking. It's all level but definitely sloping. Besides superficial is it something to address.. structu... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Lisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
exterior paint color help? - I just had a new front door, storm door and sidelights installed. The color ended up being much lighter than the swatch.. which was quite sm... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
Lisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Artwork over bed? - Morning! I'm working on a long awaited bedroom refresh. I want more relaxing and soothing look. I ordered new (and larger) nightstands in a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Lisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug under kitchen table? - I feel like my kitchen table needs grounded. I have an odd layout with this half wall. I could add a light fixture but would rather not. Wou... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Lisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
exterior facelifts - Trying to decide between painting the shutters and front door or removing shutters and adding trim? House is 30 years old so siding may be d... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Lisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help? replacing big shrub - Don't judge.. crazy long lawn and shrubs due to a ton of rain! My 30 year old Lilac shrub is dead.. it's got viburnums on each side. What ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Lisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
brick foundation repair? - Any idea on what/if anything I can use to fill this gap? Assuming dig down to see how deep it goes. Or if I call a professional.. would that... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Lisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shutter and door color help? - I am going to paint my shutters and front door/trim this spring and can’t picture what would look good. I’ve tried using the paint companies... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Lisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
counter depth look better? - I have spent a stupid amount of time searching for a new fridge. This one’s on its way out.. is it worth upgrading the cost for a counter de... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Lisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help “anchoring” kitchen table? - Hello! Would so appreciate some advice to help make my little kitchen table feel more like it’s own space. It’s sort of just floating out th... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...