19 Beiträge
lisabri7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
lisabri7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is that galvanized metal? how do you get that look instead of shiny? - Galvanized metal roofing is so shiny, I like the look of it in this mud room!
    1 Kommentar
lisabri7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Couch - Love this couch, where is it from?
    2 Kommentare
lisabri7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Bathroom - How is this wood anchored to the wall? Thank you, it's a beautiful area!
    Kommentar
lisabri7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color! - Do you mind sharing who makes and the COLOR of the paint! THANK YOU
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
lisabri7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you know the color of the walls? - I finished Advantech Subfloor in my upstairs bedroom areas, I love it! Thank you for the inspiration!
    1 Kommentar
lisabri7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laundry - What size is the laundry room? Thank you
    Kommentar
lisabri7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen pantry - What size is this kitchen pantry, it's great!
    1 Kommentar
lisabri7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the idea of this tub/shower! - I have 2 questions, Where did you get the shower rod? Is this tub comfortable to sit in for a bath? Thank you
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
lisabri7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen - How long is this run of cabinets including the pantry ? Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...