11 Beiträge
lisacab hat eine Diskussion gestartet
street appeal ideas - Love the advice I have found here! We have recently rendered our house and had the roof painted- just looking for ideas to add a bit more in... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
lisacab hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint help please - Undiagnosed colour blindness! I can not tell warm from cool, red undertone, blue undertone…hopeless! The long fence beyond the pool is to be... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
lisacab hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio Roof Treatment Options - This is our patio leading onto our (not completed) pool. We expect to dine, entertain and relax here. We need to replace the 20+ year patio ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
lisacab hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wrap? or stone? - Is this bench top stone or vinyl wrap?
    Kommentar
lisacab hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to plant by the pool - Not sure what will do well in these pots... Looking for tropical rather than cottage or native. They face East, located Sydney coast. They a... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
lisacab hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What Colour to paint the fence? - Not sure what colour to paint the fence... My husband thinks monument is too dark, I think ironside is too blue. The wall pictured right wil... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
lisacab hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colour to paint the fence? - Not sure what colour to paint the fence... I like monument but my husband thinks it is too dark. I think ironside is too blue. Any suggestio... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
lisacab hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden Help Please - Hi. We have had a jungle of assorted palms removed from the garden of the home we have recently bought, they were literally growing into the... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lisacab hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden HELP Please in Sydney - Hi. We have had a jungle of assorted palms removed from the garden of the home we have recently bought, they were literally growing into the... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
lisacab hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom lighting and heating? - I am renovating a smallish bathroom. Though small it is the only/family bathroom (approx 2 x 2.9m) Pretty sure I want a ceiling heat lamp, a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...