4 Beiträge
Lisa C. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help matching light fixtures - I chose this light fixture for my second bedroom/home office in polished nickel: http://www.lumens.com/zelda-semi-flushmount-by-hinkley-ligh... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Lisa C. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Satin or semigloss finish for hardwood floors? - We're refinishing our floors with oil-based poly and are trying to decide on a finish. I'm hoping to keep it similar or slightly less shiny ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Lisa C. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower doors: matte or polished - We are adding shower doors in our bathroom and also changing the tile to white subway tile, but keeping the vanity and probably the matte fi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Lisa C. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for Long Island, NY designer who has used knits! - Hi there, I'm a writer for Newsday, and I'm working on a story for the LI Home section on incorporating knitted objects into interior des... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare