6 Beiträge
Lisa Leigh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Most beautiful hallway ever! - Hi! I have been searching high and low for someone to build a set of very wide (5' 6") sliding doors for me and I am not having any luck! Th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Lisa Leigh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I accidentally created 2 profiles - can I combine them?
    1 Kommentar
Lisa Leigh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We live in Marin also and was wondering who did your fireplace? I love the herringbone brick pattern and would love to have that installed i... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Lisa Leigh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did you find these windows? I've been looking all over for folding windows like this! Thx you :)
    2 Kommentare
Lisa Leigh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the brand of the windows? I've been looking for windows like this for ages!! Thx, Lisa Lisa@lisaleigh.com
    Kommentar
Lisa Leigh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would you be so kind as to tell me who makes these beautiful bi-fold doors?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar