4 Beiträge
Lisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lacquer brands preferred? - Hello, can you tell me what brand of lacquer you feel is best to use on this? And how many coats? Any other tips but also be helpful. Also h... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Lisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining are rug dilemma - I can't seem to find the right rug color for this room. Any advice is welcome! 7 x 11 is my ideal size but I think that's going to be tough!
    2 Kommentare
Lisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
TV, cable boxes and wires with odd wall space. - The dilemma is how to hide or get rid of all the cable boxes and wires that need to be with the tv. The fireplace sticks out and has a littl... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Lisa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window coverings - I live the shades any idea who makes them?
    Kommentar