5 Beiträge
Lisa G. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I worry? Contractor took cabinet $, has gone dark on us. - We finally pulled the trigger on remodeling our kitchen. We agreed on a design, signed the proposal, agreed to an August 21 start date, have... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    148 Kommentare
Lisa G. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile is spectacular - Who is the tile manufacturer? It's fantastic.
    2 Kommentare
Lisa G. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1958 called, it does NOT want its bathroom back. Tile ideas needed. - We are finally ready to redo our powder blue time capsule (on a budget). Demo is happening next week and I'm still waffling on tile. I bough... Lesen Sie mehr
    71 Kommentare
Lisa G. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gray is dead to me. What's the next "it" color palette? #seasaltsucks - I'm starting to look at finishes (paint, tile, flooring, cabinets, you name it) for a kitchen and bathroom remodel we'll probably start in 2... Lesen Sie mehr
8 „Gefällt mir“    71 Kommentare
Lisa G. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The mural and the shell mirror: custom/one-of-a-kind? - This is stunning. Question(s): is the shell mirror a one-of-a-kind creation or is it available retail (or to the trade)? And is the mural pa... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar