25 Beiträge
lisasfbay9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Powdery mildew outbreak on echeverias...help! - I have a couple of large leaved (10" wide) echeveria that suddenly became covered in powdery mildew about 3 weeks ago. I isolated them ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
lisasfbay9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sharing fall colors, echeveria and other soft succulents - Just hope to see everyone's fall colors on echeveria and other soft succulents, pachyphytum, graptopetalum, soft sedums, crassula, and hybri... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
lisasfbay9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pruning "ugly jade" into weeping bonsai - https://goo.gl/images/JqJBWr Just one of many examples of jade bonsai weeping in a tall pot.
    1 Kommentar
lisasfbay9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
lisasfbay9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Test, advice for pruning ugly jade..no submit button anyone else?? - I think this plant is an excellent candidate for a weeping, windswept style bonsai. I get a tall bluee post and prune it into a curvy bonsai... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
lisasfbay9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
lisasfbay9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Graptopetalum ID help - Hi plant people, I have too many graptopetalum:-) and can;t keep the IDs straight. ANy insight appreciated. Number 2 is the one I see labele... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lisasfbay9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Succulent prppagation, time of year preferences? - Hi, I am curious if anyone has a strong preference for spring/fall/winter for propagation from cuttings and/or beheadings? I don;t really co... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
lisasfbay9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sacred Succulents in Sebastapol CA - http://sacredsucculents.com/ Has anyone ordered from them? Or know anything about them?
    1 Kommentar
lisasfbay9b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kara, I PMd you. - I emailed you just now... FYI since you don't usually check,I think??
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...