5 Beiträge
Interiors By Lisa Allen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do you think of the before and after of my master bath? - Paint, window treatments, and embellished towels....Love my new master bath.
    4 Kommentare
Interiors By Lisa Allen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love how the window treatments and custom towels turned out in my mast - Before and after photos of my master bath. Love the window treatment design and combination of fabrics to coordinate with the master bedroo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Interiors By Lisa Allen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I have gone so bold? - Wondering if I made the right decision on paint colors. Still waiting on window treatments to tie it all together. Let me know your opinio... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
Interiors By Lisa Allen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do you think? - This is my daughter's bedroom after I decorated it and the before is what it looked like with the previous owner.
1 „Gefällt mir“    27 Kommentare
Interiors By Lisa Allen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Map? - Where can i get that map?
4 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar