19 Beiträge
lisayvette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint - What are the paint colors on the walls and white trim?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
lisayvette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall product - What is on the wall - custom fabric over cork board or is there a pre-fab product for this?
3 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
lisayvette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pool table - Where can I find the pool table? Love it!
    Kommentar
lisayvette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
lisayvette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me the kind of tile used (manufacuter/dealer) I am overwhelmed with subway choices and some look much better than others.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
lisayvette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find the blue wall tile? it's beautiful! thanks
    3 Kommentare
lisayvette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful tile! Can you tell me where it is from - walls and floor. thank you!
    1 Kommentar
lisayvette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where are the lights from?
    1 Kommentar
lisayvette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find these lights?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
lisayvette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you know where i can find this light?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...