7 Beiträge
lisemcc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Different sizes available? - Is this mirror available in other and/or custom sizes?
    1 Kommentar
lisemcc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
FisherPaykel gas oven issue - help! - I have a 36" FP gas range that is 8 years old. It has the two ovens which I really like. But about three years ago the larger oven deve... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lisemcc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
FisherPaykel gas oven issues - help! - I have a 36" FP gas range that is 8 years old. It has the two ovens which I really like. But about three years ago the larger oven deve... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lisemcc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No refrigerator? - Or is it under the counter?
    2 Kommentare
lisemcc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
lisemcc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
lisemcc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Complete fireplace makeover needed. - We're moving into a southwest style house in Montana, with a tile roof and stucco siding. Unfortunately one of the fireplaces was the victim... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare