34 Beiträge
lisette15 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Micro Wave - Who makes that Micro Wave??? Love the line! Just bought mine but not installed yet, maybe I could return and replace with this one, that is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lisette15 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there light underneath your microwave fan? If so, can you tell me w - Would it be possible to have the brand name of this microwave fan please! Thanking you in advance!
    Kommentar
lisette15 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity lights - Love those vanity lights, what is the name of the manufacturer? Are they DEL? I think those are perfect to apply makeup, no shadow!! am I co... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
lisette15 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love those lights - What is the name of those lights in the mirror? Where can I buy them? Are they LED?
    1 Kommentar
lisette15 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love those chairs! - Where can I get them, can I buy them in Montreal?
    Kommentar
lisette15 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirror over fireplace - What kind of mirror is over fireplace? Beautiful!
    1 Kommentar
lisette15 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
lisette15 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gorgeous chandelier - Where can I get this gorgeous chandelier, beautiful!
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
lisette15 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I get this coffee table? And what is the price? thank you so - Where can I buy this table and what is the price please, thank you!
    Kommentar
lisette15 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quartz countertop - What is the difference between Ceasarstone quartz and other quartz? just had some work done in my kitchen and had a farmhouse sink and QUART... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...