5 Beiträge
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kohler Bellwether alternatives? - Looking for recommendations for alternatives to the Kohler Bellwether. I love the look of the Bellwether. Love that it's relatively affordab... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Crypton fabric for outside? - Has anyone used just the regular Crypton fabric outside? I am aware that Crypton makes an outdoor line called "Crypton Outdoor",... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Budget renovation recommendations - Phoenix - Wondering if anyone has recommendations for budget renovation professionals (designers and/or general contractors) in the Phoenix area? I've... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can a combo convection/microwave oven be put into a cabinet? - I have a counter-top combo convection/microwave oven that I would like to move to being in a cabinet. The cabinet is deep enough to accommod... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Go Dark or go Light: flooring choice for home with dim interior? - We are planning to lay laminate wood flooring in our 1400 sqft ranch style home. The core of the house never gets natural light (interior ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare