32 Beiträge
lithigin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathtub with two shower heads? - DH and I have a regular bathtub with regular shower head. We have on it a simple plumbing-supply type shower head extender so we have two si... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
lithigin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My bathroom is freezing - We're redoing our modest MB (everything but the tub and maybe light fixture). Replacing 12" ceramic floor tiles that are constantly fre... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
lithigin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Free 33' reverse sink base near Philly! - Do you want it, or know of anyone near Philly (western suburbs) who does? It is a brand new 33" reverse sink base carcass with a drawer... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
lithigin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drawer dividers for plate drawers - Hi all, Based on some threads, we are not ordering pegboard bases for our plate and Tupperware drawers. I have no-skid stuff on the bases of... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
lithigin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When it rains, it pours - Background: kitchen install began on 5/20 and was abrupted because A) the sink base came in not-plywood, and B) the Breville cabinet came in... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
lithigin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Iron disc for induction so you can use alum pots? - Our new induction range is in and working (even if our brand new Samsung fridge doesn't cool. At all. But that's a different thread!) I just... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
lithigin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sad news. Vent hood is way too high. - I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach about this. I came home from work and my beautiful Broan Evolution QP3330SS is installed, the... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
lithigin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Problem with countertop flowing out into window area - I'm looking for some advice here... My wonderful window guy just finished installing my big, beautiful Soft-Lite garden window in front of w... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
lithigin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please judge my cab finish concerns! - I now have a garage full of cabinets - yay! Worst issue is that the sink base came in with MDF, not plywood, so we'll be getting a new one o... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
lithigin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to figure out efficiency of old fridge? - We are replacing our fridge, and trying to figure out its energy usage to decide if we'd be better off buying a modest scratch & dent fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...