16 Beiträge
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How many curtain panels should I use? - This is a post from yesterday but I added a few more details---- This window is 62 inches across. How many 50 inch off-white linen curtain ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How many window curtain panels should I use? - This window is 62 inches across. How many 50 inch linen curtain panels should I use for it? One on each side looks like too little but two o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do these come in a short version? - I have 5 smaller windows but I don't want curtains that go down to the floor. Just past the window sill is preferred. I like this color and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirror backing, hanging, glass thickness. - Can you please tell me what is on the back of the framed mirror? Is it wood or something else? How is the frame hung? Is there a wire? How t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where should my shower niche be placed? - Hello! I just gutted my bathroom (see attached photos) and plan to put one niche along the long wall. Not sure if it should be placed closer... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flush mount bathroom ceiling light ideas needed. - I'll be putting brushed nickel vanity lights in my bathroom that are made with opal etched glass (see attached photo) . I'm trying to match ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice about choosing a bathroom ceiling light. - Hello! I just purchased the attached lights for my new bathroom. These are from the Hinkley Colette collection. They don't, however, have a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New shower curtain - I'm having a beautiful new shower curtain made for my bath remodel. I'll be using a curved rod. I've uploaded a picture of the fabric. My ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
O.K. to mix satin, brushed and antique nickel in the same bathroom? - I have a satin nickel faucet for my bathroom sink (pictured) plus matching satin nickel towel bar, tp holder and towel hooks. My shower trim... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help with vanity hardware - Hello! I'm needing a bit of help with choosing my vanity hardware and then figuring out which knob/pull should go where. The photo of my va... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...