8 Beiträge
Lizet T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Paint Color - Thanks for sharing this bedroom! Could you share what wall color this is? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Lizet T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color name for the off-white wall, please? - I loved this bedroom. Can you share the paint color for the off-white wall? Thank you!!
    2 Kommentare
Lizet T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Bathroom Remodel - Mixing Carrara Marble and Wood or Porcelain - My friend gifted me her old bathroom vanity which has a nice grey-ish granite. Replacing my builders grade vanity with the "new" g... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Lizet T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the name of this color? - I love these tiles! Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Lizet T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I do wood porcelain in powder room? What color - Except for the kitchen, my entire floor downstairs is covered with engineered wood in brazilian walnut. I am ready to get rid off the linol... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Lizet T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Lizet T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone know where these apothecary jars come from?
    3 Kommentare