44 Beiträge
Lozza Jarvis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Just what I need! - Where can I get these brush hooks? Thsnks
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Lozza Jarvis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cool stand out cupboards! - Are they wardrobes that have been upcycled?
    Kommentar
Lozza Jarvis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the bedspread! - Where can I buy a similar one? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
Lozza Jarvis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Lozza Jarvis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone got an inflatable jacuzzi? - In response to lockdown and a favourable weather forecast, considering buying an inflatable jacuzzi for the back garden . Any recommendation... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Lozza Jarvis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stair runner or full carpeted treads? Pros and cons. - Painting hallway and pine staircase. Considering a stair runner instead of fully carpeted treads which I Currently have. Modern 1980s built ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
Lozza Jarvis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the carpet - Where is it from?
    2 Kommentare
Lozza Jarvis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Water or oil based paint Advice - I'm painting my wooden staircase, not the treads, re carpeting that. I've sanded off the varnish, yo the bare wood. I would like yo use a g... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Lozza Jarvis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Adding central heating and a bathroom to a beach chalet? - Built 1930s, stunning, in style of a boat, beautiful internal and external wood walls. It has a woodburner in the lounge area but no heatin... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Lozza Jarvis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...