7 Beiträge
lkae4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cohesive color scheme needed - We just did an all white kitchen and will paint the walls of our kitchen and family room BM Newburyport blue which is a navy. Those rooms ru... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
lkae4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the paint color on the bottom? - It looks like navy, I would love to know the exact one
    2 Kommentare
lkae4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Under cabinet tv or on counter model - Does anyone use the tvs that go under the counter and flip down. My other choice is a flat screen on the counter. I almost hate to ruin the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
lkae4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Surface wiring - I need to put a ceiling fixture in a room without one. Is there a way to run the wire across the surface that would not be unsightly. The wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
lkae4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Volga Blue or Blue Pearl - Does anyone know what the difference is between these two. I have Volga blue picked out because I like the blue iris in it but I don't want... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
lkae4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I use these tiles? - I have four boxes of white beveled subway tiles made by Villeroy & Bosch. Each tile is 4 x 8. They are the remainder of the tiles used... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
lkae4 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should we paint the kitchen before the new cabinets are installed - The cabinets are white shaker and the paint will be navy. Actually Newburyport blue by Benjamin Moore. I may have a few days in between the... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare