7 Beiträge
Lisa Kightlinger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window Size Help - I want to center a window (adding a window box later) over the garage doors. The garage is 28x28. The doors are 10’ wide by 8’ high. The roo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Lisa Kightlinger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need some ideas for driveway/landscaping - I have a huge yard upon entering our property. It leads into a (not finished yet) 2-car garage. I am struggling with space to turn around an... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Lisa Kightlinger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Lisa Kightlinger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color help. Can't decide between wood/black or white/black. - I'd like some opinions as to cupboard colors for this kitchen so it still looks like it will match the rest of the house. It will be opened... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Lisa Kightlinger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen remodel advise - We are planning to take out the overhead cupboards on the left and the wall where the refrigerator is (which will be replaced with an islan... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Lisa Kightlinger hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master bedroom ideas - I have an iron bed. It's a pretty big room with 4 windows, 2 on the right if the bed and two on the left side. There is a master bath in t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar