49 Beiträge
Lynn Norwood hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what does it cost to return a rug - I am interested in the nouristan Elliot’s rug but colors are hard to judge. What is the cost to return said rug? It’s 8.5x 11.5
    Kommentar
Lynn Norwood hat eine Diskussion gestartet
do these have bottom sinch or tie down? - Do these covers have any tie downs or sinch straps to keep from ballooning?
    Kommentar
Lynn Norwood hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Photo is Missing - Where is the photo of this wastebasket
    1 Kommentar
Lynn Norwood hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can you do a larger mat? - I need a 47-48”wide door mat just like this one. CN you make one for me?
    Kommentar
Lynn Norwood hat eine Diskussion gestartet
who makes this fire table - Who makes this firetable? I love it. Lynn
    1 Kommentar
Lynn Norwood hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for RO faucet - Can I use this faucet for an RO system?
    1 Kommentar
Lynn Norwood hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White kitchen cabinets - What is the best White color to paint kitchen cabinets?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Lynn Norwood hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom tile layout - I have a tub in my guest room bath. It’s an alcove style. I found a three d white tile that I love. Can I use it on the 6’ back wall and the... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Lynn Norwood hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom mosaics - We are building a new home and I was thinking of doing a decorative mosaic band from ceiling to floor in my shower. After looking thru sever... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Lynn Norwood hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - Can you tell what tile you used for the backsplash in this photo?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...